Khulisa Academy bursary is open to applicants who wish to join a 2 year comprehensive training programme in a form of a bursary. The programme is called High Performance Computing.
High Performance Computing is a practise of aggregation of computer power in such a way that it produces high performance than a typical desktop computer or workstation. The aim of doing this is to solve cpmplex problems in engineering, science or business.
Khulisa Academy Bursary Requirements
The bursary programme runs over a period of 2 years and its applications for 2023 close on 30 October 2022. All applicants are required to do a compulsory psychometrics test. This test done to confirm their aptitude for IT related career and attidute in order to be selected for the bursary programme.
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents
- Your ID document or passport certified copy
- ID size photograph of yourself
- Your latest updated CV
- Your latest examination results and academic transcript certified copies
- Your matric certificate certified copy
- Provide a copy of death certificate or divorce decree if both your parents/guardian are deceased
- Provide a sworn affidavit signed by the unemployed person before a commissioner of oaths if your parents/guardian are unemployed
- Provide the most recent pay slip for each person, giving full details of gross income and all other benefits if your parents/guardian are unemployed
- Provide a certified copy of their pension slip if either of your parents or gaurdians are pensioners
- Provide an audited financial statement or sworn affidavit indicating estimated gross monthly income if either of your parents or gaurdian work in the informal sector or own any business
How To Apply For Khulisa Academy Bursary?
You must download & fill in the Khulisa Academy Bursary Application Form 2023 (PDF)
You must return the complete form to [email protected]