Pernod Ricard bursary programme aims to help qualifying university students with financial assistance to complete their 2023 academic year studies. The programme is a R7 million bursary programme targeting students from disadvantaged background. Application must reach the office before or on 15 February 2023.
While studying the Pernod Ricard Bursary you might find the following interesting:
Bursaries Open All Year Round
Bursaries Closing In February 2023
Pernod Ricard Bursary Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must attain and sustain an academic aggregate of 65% and above for the academic year of study.
- Bursaries will be awarded to applicants from their second year of study onwards provided they have obtained a minimum of 65% pass rate on all modules completed in their previous year of study.
- Shortlisted applicants may be required to undergo assessments and attend interviews.
The Pernod Ricard South Africa 2023 Bursary Programme is a comprehensive bursary that covers the following cost resulting from student’s enrollment:
- Tuition fees: 100% of the prescribed university tuition fees, registration fees and exam fees paid in full once registration for the year is confirmed.
- Student Accommodation fees: Accommodation in a single room at a university residence at which the applicant is studying, is included if the student stays on campus. If there is a charge for meals this is also covered.
- Sundry Allowance: Students will receive a sundry allowance of R15 000 per annum to be paid directly to the student at the beginning of academic year intended to cover study materials and other sundry expenses.
How To Apply?
Apply for Pernod Ricard South Africa Bursary 2023 via https://tinyurl.com/PRSAbursary
15 February 2023