BELL EQUIPMENT BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
Bell Equipment Bursary Application 2024 – get all information and guidelines you need to apply for Bell Equipment Bursary 2024 before the closing date in October 2023.
ABOUT BELL EQUIPMENT BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
Bell Bursary Scheme was established with the aim of helping South Africa students to complete their studies from recognized institutions of higher learning. The bursary is awarded by Bell on annual basis. Upon submission of your results for the previous academic year, your bursary will be renewed.
Awards for 2024 academic year will be on the following study fields:
- Electrical Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Electronics Engineering (BEng / BSc)
- Information Technology (BSc / BComm)
- Computer Science (BSc)
MORE ABOUT BELL EQUIPMENT BURSARY – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If you wish to receive funding from Bell Equipment, please check if you meet requirements before you apply. The award criteria is as follows:
- Applicants must be a South African citizens
- Applicants must be studying full-time towards one of the qualifications listed above (part-time and correspondence studies will not be funded)
- Applicants must be entering your 2nd year of study in 2024
- Applicants must be studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa (University, University of Technology, FET College)
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%, in the current academic year
- Applicants must NOT be receiving any other bursary funding (except for academic performance grants awarded by your institution)
- The bursary get renewed at sole discretion of Bell Equipment Company. The renewal is subject to the availability of sufficient funds. Bursary holders must pass and produce satisfactory reports on progress.
- The maximum period the bursary awarded may not, however, exceed the normal duration of the course undertaken by the bursary holder
- Bursary holders must apply annually before end of November for renewal for the following academic year
- Correspondence and online courses are not considered
- The bursary is tenable at any South African university selected by the candidate and approved by Bell Equipment Company / Bell Equipment Foundation Trust
HOW TO APPLY FOR BELL EQUIPMENT BURSARY?
Applications must be submitted in a Bell Equipment Bursary Application Form 2024 that you must download. Fill it in and return it to the address provided below.
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
- Certified copy of your latest academic results/ reports
- Parent or guardians ID documents, if you are under 18 years old (certified copies)
- Parent or guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension slips if applicable)
- Motivational letter
Your application together with documents must be returned to the following address:
By email: [email protected]
Group Training and Development Coordinator
Bell Equipment Company / Bell Equipment Foundation Trust
Private Bag X 20046
20 October 2023
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024