Black Mountain bursary if awarded through the company’s study trust to applicants who reside in the Khai-Ma municipality.
Black Mountain Mining is one of South African mining companies located in the Northern Cape. The mine is owned by 2 companies and those being Vedanta-Zinc International and Exxaro Resources.
Black Mountain Bursary Study Options
Successful applicants must study towards a diploma or degree in the following:
- Engineering bursaries
- Social Work
Eligibility Criteria For Black Mountain Bursary
Students wishing to receive funding must meet the following minimum entry criteria listed below:
- Applicants must permanently reside within the Khai-Ma Municipal area, in the Northern Cape Province
- You must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a Degree or Diploma qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited University in South Africa, in 2022
How To Apply For Black Mountain Bursary?
Application Supporting Documents
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full university academic record, including latest results, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of University registration or admission for 2022
- Proof of residence
30 November 2022