AECOM BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
AECOM Bursary Application South Africa 2024 – get all details, criteria and guidelines you must following when applying for AECOM Bursary 2024 before the closing date.
AECOM BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The bursary programme is part of AECOM’s commitmet to skills development of South Africa. Your application will be considered if it meets entrance requirements in the fields of study listed below.
Applicants must be students intending to study or studying towards Civil, Mechanical, Electrical Engineering or Quantity Surveying on a full-time basis at a South African institutions of higher learning.
- Successfully completed grade 12 (matric) or currently maintaining above 65% at a tertiary level
- Applicants must be a South Africa citizen.
- Highly motivated individual.
- Passion and commitment to pursue a career in the built environment.
- No work experience is required.
- Preferred average mark of 70% in Mathematics and Science
- Preferred average mark of 65% in your most recent year at tertiary level
- Matric/Grade 12
- Registered at a valid Tertiary Institution
MORE ABOUT AECOM BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
- Civil Engineering,
- Electrical Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering (including Rail Engineering),
- Quantity Surveying and
- Environmental Science studies
WHAT DOES AECOM BURSARY COVER?
The following expenses will be taken care of by AECOM while you focus on your studies:
- Tuition Fees,
- Accommodation all up to a maximum of R100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Rand) per annum
- A laptop up to the value of R8,000.00 (Eight Thousand Rand) once off
HOW TO APPLY FOR AECOM BURSARY?
Interested students must download AECOM Bursary Application Form 2024 and complete it.
Complete application form must be returned with the following:
- Certified copy of the latest examination results
- Certified copy of your ID document
Return your application to the following addresses:
The Bursary Officer
PO Box 3173
By email: [email protected]
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024