Sanral Bursary – The South African National Roads Agency SOC Limited (SANRAL), is a state owned agency that was founded in 1998. SANRAL is responsible for maintaining, managing and developing the expanding National Road network of South Africa.
Since SANRAL is an entity of the South African government it reports to country’s Minister of Transport. The vision of Sanral is to become a global leader in the provision of a superior national road network, with Integrity; Participativeness; Excellence; Care and Pro-activeness as the core values.
About Sanral Bursary
SANRAL bursaries are awarded to applicants with the purspose of assisting those who have all it takes to complete their qualifications but do not have money to pay for their tertiary studies. The aim is to develop skills that are i line with what Sanral does in South Africa which is the field of engineering.
More About Sanral Bursary
The bursary covers fields of studies listed below:
- Civil Engineering (Diploma / BSc / BEng / BEng Tech / PG Diploma / MEng)
- Electronic Engineering (Diploma / BSc / BEng)
- Environmental Science (BSc)
- Human Resources (Diploma / Advanced Diploma / BCom / BCom Hons)
- Supply Chain Management (Advanced Diploma)
Sanral Bursary Value
The bursary covers the following cost
- Registration fees
- Prescribed books
- Meals allowances
- Living allowance.
Who Can Apply for Sanral Bursaries?
Applicants for this bursary opportunity must meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be presently studying or planning to study towards a Civil Engineering degree.
- If you are in Matric, you need to have achieved at least 70% in Mathematics, English, and Physical Science.
- For 1st year bursary applicants, you must have achieved at least 70% in Mathematics and Science.
- Applicants presently studying towards a Civil Engineering degree qualification may also apply.
- Preference goes to disadvantaged bursary applicants who have completed their 1st year of study
- You must not have failed any modules or subjects in their current year of study.
- Must not be presently receiving any other financial assistance or bursary funding from another institution.
How To Apply For Sanral Bursary?
Application must be completed online via Sanral Bursary Application 2024.
Sanral Bursary Application Closing Date
The closing date for Sanral bursary is 30 September 2023 and late applications will not be entertained.
Bursary Application Address
48 Tambotie Avenue, Val De Grace, Pretoria
Telephone Number: 012 844 8000
E-mail: [email protected]
Bursary Provide Contact Details
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact SANRAL directly:
Skills Development department:
Contact People: Ms H A Harper / Ms R Erasmus
Tel: 021 957 4648
Email: [email protected]