Ubuhlebezwe municipality bursary is open to applications from first year tertiary institution students who wish to study in a recognized university in South Africa. Applications must reach the bursary office before or on 31 January 2023.
What Does The Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Bursary Cover?
The financial assistance is in a form of a bursary and caters for the following:
- tuiton fees
- books allowance
- accommodation allowance
Bursary Study Fields
- Finance Management/Accounting Studies
- Civil Engineering
- Town Planning
- Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
How To Apply?
You must download the Ubuhlebezwe Bursary Application Form 2023 or collect it from the municipality offices between Monday – Friday (08H00 – 16H00)
Return complete application form to: The Municipal Manager Attention: Mr G.M. Sineke P.O. Box 132 Ixopo 3276
Or hand delivered to 29 Margaret Street, Ixopo, KwaZulu Natal, 3276
All bursary related inquiries must be addressed to 039 834 1904, Mrs M Modi Closing date for applications is 16h00 on 31st January 2023 Mr GM Sjileke Municipal Manager
- Valid Matric Certificate (certified copy)
- Your ID (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter from the university where you are enrolled for 2023 academic year
- Fee structure and university banking details
- Correct personal details including active contact number
- Signed bursary application form, dated and stamped by Ward Councillor
31 January 2023