SAPPI BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
Sappi Bursary Application 2024 – read full details and guidelines of how to apply for Sappi Bursary 2024 before the closing date set out by the company.
ABOUT SAPPI BURSARY – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Sappi encourages learners who wish to apply for funding to submit their applications for a bursary for 2024 academic year..
Sappi awards a number of bursaries based on the company’s annual skills audit. These are awarded on a yearly basis. These awards are talent-based and applicants who meet the company’s minimum criteria are invited to a selection interview.
- You must be South African citizen
- Achieve an average of 70% in Mathematics (not Maths Literacy), 70–80% in Physical Science and 60% in English and
- Qualifying points for entrance at the university or acceptance confirmation
To be considered for Sappi bursary applicants must be between 18 – 25 years old and be studying or intending to study full time at any South African accredited university.
MORE ABOUT SAPPI BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
The 2024 academic year bursary awards will be made in these courses listed below
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Chemical Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Industrial Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Science – Forestry and Wood Science
- National Diploma – Pulp and Paper
- National Diploma in Forestry
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAPPI BURSARY?
Applications must be done online via Sappi Bursary Application 2024 before the closing date
Documents Needed To Apply for Sappi Bursary South Africa
Latest academic results/record
- Your CV
- Your matric certificate copy
- Your ID
Current university results will be required for undergraduate students. Bursary preference will be given to learners who have passed with an average of 75% and above in Mathematics and Physical Science.
SAPPI BURSARY CLOSING DATE
The date for the closing of applications is 30 September 2023 and applications open on 1 April 2024