ALTECH BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Altech Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – find all details and guidelines if you want to submit your application for Altech Bursary 2024. Applications must reach Altech before the closing date.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – ALTECH
Altech, a subsidiary of Altron, operates within the Multi-media and Information Technology (TMT) division. In 2013, Altron acquired full ownership of Altech, solidifying its position within the TMT sector.
Driven by a vision to achieve a strategic global standing in the TMT realm, Altech focuses on delivering value-added services, solutions, and products. With representation in over 14 countries and a workforce of over 8,000 dedicated employees, Altech’s technology-driven approach has established it as a significant player in the global TMT industry.
ALTECH BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Minimum Entry Criteria:
- South African citizenship is mandatory.
- Applicants must be pursuing a second, third, or fourth-year undergraduate degree in one of the specified fields of study.
- Enrollment at a recognized university in South Africa is essential (universities of technology or technikons are not eligible).
- A proven track record of academic excellence is required.
MORE ABOUT ALTECH BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS OF STUDY
You must be pursuing one of the following study fields in order to be considered for this bursary:
- Accounting (CA Option)
- Computer Science/ Information Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
WHAT DOES ALTECH BURSARY COVER?
You will have the following expenses paid for by Altech while you focus on your studies:
- registration fees,
- prescribed books,
- accommodation in residence (or an amount equal to res accommodation)
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your bursary application by email to: [email protected]
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic transcript/ record (on tertiary institution letterhead)
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024