TOYOTA BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Toyota Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – here are the details and guidelines to assist those wanting to apply for Toyota Bursary 2024 before it closes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – TOYOYA
Toyota South Africa is a subsidiary of Toyota Motor Corporation, one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers. Founded in 1961, Toyota South Africa is responsible for importing, distributing, and marketing Toyota vehicles in South Africa. The company has a network of over 200 dealers across the country and employs over 5,000 people.
Toyota South Africa is committed to providing its customers with high-quality, reliable, and fuel-efficient vehicles. The company’s product range includes a wide variety of passenger cars, SUVs, bakkies, and light commercial vehicles. Toyota South Africa also offers a range of financial services and after-sales support to its customers.
ABOUT TOYOTA BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS OF STUDY
Toyota has established a bursary fund with the aim of providing support to communities in which it does business. The bursary targets emerging talent who proudly display commitment and excel academically. Toyota believes that such talent belongs with the company.
The bursary will be awarded to applicants who intend studying on full time basis. You must enrol on the following programmes:
- Accounting (Non-CA) – degree must include Accounting, Taxation, Auditing and Management Accounting
- Business Mathematics and Informatics
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Business Science Analytics
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TOYOTA BURSARY
Applicants must meet the following minimum application criteria:
- Only South African citizens will be considered.
- Demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential
- Achieved a minimum result of 65% for Mathematics and English in Matric
- Achieved an overall average above 65% at Tertiary
- Combined household income lower than R750,000 per annum.
HOW TO APPLY FOR TOYOTA BURSARY?
Interested student must apply online via Toyota Bursary Application 2024 before the closing date.
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Your ID (Certified copy)
- Proof of all academic results to date (Gr 12 certificate and full tertiary academic record)
- Proof of combined household income
Your application will be considered for all other StudyTrust-managed bursaries you qualify for.
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024