PG GROUP BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
PG Group Bursary Application 2024/2025 – get all details and guideline to apply for PG Group Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing date. You will read about fields of study, application criteria and steps you must follow to submit your PG Group Bursary Application.
ABOUT THE PG BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS OF STUDY
Applications are invited by PG Group from students who wish to receive financial assistance which this bursary programme is availing. The bursary caters for undergraduate students who wish to enrol in 2024 academic year.
Below is the list of undergraduate degree studies that will be considered for the 2024 bursary programme:
- Electrical Engineering Studies
- Electronic Engineering Studies
- Chemical Engineering Studies
PG GROUP BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
There is a criteria set out by PG Group that applicants must meet in order to be considered. These are as follows:
- Applicants must enrol for Chemical, Electronic or Electrical Engineering
- Applicants must be South Africa citizens
- Applicants must be in possession of Matric/Grade 12
- Studies for 2024 academic year must be undertaken as undergraduate
- You will have to register in a university within SA borders
- First year applicants will be considered
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE PG GROUP BURSARY?
If you meet all requirements and this bursary falls under your preferred field of study, you are welcome to apply. Your bursary application must be accompanied by certified copies of documents required. These are listed below.
Applications are submitted by email to: [email protected]
Document needed are as follows:
- Your CV
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric/Grade 23 certificate (certified copy)
- Your tertiary academic record (must contain your university official letterhead)
The email title must read: PG Group Bursary Application 2024
LIST OF OTHER BURSARIES FOR 2024