TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Tommorow Trust is inviting applications from students who wish to receive a bursary for 2023. In order to be considered for the bursary, applicants must be pursuing an Honours Degree.
You will be considered for the bursary if you are studying in University of the Witwatersrand, University of Johannesburg, Stellenbosch University, University of Cape Town, Rhodes University and University of Pretoria.
TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Applicants must be a South African citizen.
- Applicants must be pursuing an Honours Degree.
- Applicants must be pursuing a qualification at one of the following institutions:
- University of the Witwatersrand
- University of Johannesburg
- Stellenbosch University
- University of Cape Town
- Rhodes University
- University of Pretoria
- • Applications must be submitted with ALL requested documentation – Incomplete applications will
- not be considered.
- • Clear copies of all documents must be submitted.
- • Proof of registration and acceptance at University must be supplied before being accepted as a
- beneficiary of the Tomorrow Trust.
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Copy of your South African ID – must be certified by a Commissioner of Oath.
- Motivational Letter outlining your background story, why you have chosen your field of study
indicated, your interests and achievements, and why you feel you should be selected by the
Tomorrow Trust for this opportunity
- Pay slips or grant slips from all your parents or legal guardians (an affidavit must be produced if a
pay slip does not exist)
- Death certificates (if applicable – an affidavit can also be submitted)
- Please submit the following additional documents:
a. A copy of your Matric Certificate
b. Full updated university academic transcript
c. Updated Fee Statement
HOW TO APPLY FOR TOMORROW TRUST BURSARY?
If you wish to apply simply do so via Tomorrow Trust Bursary Application Form 2024
All applications must be submitted to the Tomorrow Trust via email at [email protected]. Forqueries please contact us on 011 447 7707 during office hours.
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024