VODACOM BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Vodacom Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Get all details on how to apply for Vodacom Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing in September 2023.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – VODACOM
Vodacom is a leading African communications company providing a wide range of communication services, including mobile voice, messaging, data, financial and converged services to over 117 million (including Safaricom) customers.
From our roots in South Africa, we have grown our mobile network business to include operations in Tanzania, the DRC, Mozambique, Lesotho and Kenya. Our mobile networks cover a population of over 291 million people.Through Vodacom Business Africa (VBA), we offer business managed services to enterprises in 50 countries.
Vodacom is majority owned by Vodafone (60.5% holding), one of the world’s largest communications companies by revenue
VODACOM BURSARY VALUE – WHAT DOES IT COVER?
Successful applicants with have the following expenses paid for by Vodacom while they focus on they studies:
- A laptop
- A cellphone
- Orientation workshop for all new students who are accepted on the programme
- Workplace exposure through our structured Vacation Work programme
- Work Readiness skills training to prepare the final year bursars into the world of work
- Full access to our Wellness Programme (ICAS) services
Amount varies and bursaries are limited. The award is based on financial need and academic merit. It runs 1 year renewable upon submission of academic performance.
MORE ABOUT VODACOM BURSARY PRGRAMME – FIELDS OF STUDY
Students who wish to receive financial assistance from Vodacom must be pursuing a qualification in one of the following field of study:
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Electronics/ Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light current)
- Actuarial Science
- Mathematics/ Mathematical Sciences
- Digital Marketing
- Big Data
VODACOM BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Here is the criteria that you must meet in order for your bursary application to be considered:
- Applicants must be a South African citizens
- You must undertake full-time undergraduate studies in a South African recognized tertiary institution
- Applicants must pass Grade 12 with exemption, obtaining 70% or higher across all subjects
- Applicants must have obtain a minimum of 65% average or higher if in first year of tertiary and above
- You may apply if already in first year (upwards) if studying at an accredited South African tertiary institution and meet all criteria above
After completion of each bursary year, graduates will be required to work one corresponding year, depending on vacancies.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VODACOM BURSARY?
In order to submit your application you must register on Vodacom Bursary Application 2024 platform.
- You will register by providing your South African ID number, email address, contact number, password, and your course of study.
- You will then receive a link on the email address you provided when you register.
- Complete the application form
- Upload all documents required
Below is the list of documents that must be uploaded to support your application:
- Applicants under the age of 18 year must fill in the Parental Conset Form
- South African ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 results and Grade 12 (Matric) latest results, for students still in Matric
- Matric certificate, if already completed (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Fee statement, if currently studying (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of acceptance into a tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
VODACOM BURSARY CLOSING DATE
22 September 2023 (Extended)
Career Wise (Pty) Ltd
P O Box 30632
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024