AfriSam bursary – applications are invited from South Africa students who wish to further their studies in study fields including engineering. Interested applicants must be wishing to take tertiary studies in chemical engineering, construction, electrical and mechanical engineering.
Students are encouraged to submit their application before the closing date that has been set by the company.
The bursary will cover successful applicant’s registration fees, tuition, accommodation and meals, prescribed books and other allowances. These are contained on the bursary agreement.
More About AfriSam Bursary – Study Fields
Here is the list of study fields that are catered for by this bursary:
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
Also view Engineering Bursaries South Africa
AfriSam is South Africas producer of cement that was founded in year 1934. It supplies the construction sector with cement for plastering, building, slapping and more other products that keep our building sector growing as a fast pace.
AfriSam has its footprints in six African countries where it does its work. These include SA, Botswana, Lesotho, Tanzania, and Swaziland.
AfriSam Bursary Eligibility Criteria
Also view Bursaries Open All Year Round
Applicants for this bursary must meet the minimum prescribed application criteria before submitting their form and documents. Here is what you must possess in order to apply:
- Applications must come from South African citizen
- Applications must come from people who studying or intend pursuing a qualification in one of the Engineering fields aforementioned
- Aplicants for AfriSam bursary must be studying or intend on studying in one of South African recognized and accredited University
- You must possess strong academic abilities
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- You must have preferably passed Pure Mathematics and Physical Science
- Preference will be given to female students and Historically Disadvantaged South Africans
What Does AfriSam Bursary Cover?
The bursary covers successful applicants’ cost towards the following:
- tuition fee
- prescribed books and
- other allowances
AfriSam Bursary 2023 Online Application
Applicants who meet the criteria and wish to submit online application may apply by sending clear copies of the documents listed below:
- South Africa ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic report (certified copy)
- Your latest Curriculum Vitae
This bursary does not have an application form so applicant must send their listed documents to email address [email protected]
5 November 20233
If you submit your application later than the date above, it will not be considered.
Bursary Contact Details
Should you have any question related the bursary, feel free to contact the Afrisam Ulco Operation directly via email: [email protected]
Alternatively you can fill in the contact form: https://afrisam.jonti2.co.za/general/content/contact-us
Please do NOT contact Afrisam if this bursary has already closed.