Deloitte Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Get all details on how to apply for Deloitte Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing date set out by Delotte & Touche.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – DELOITTE & TOUCHE
Delotte & Touche operates in South Africa providing consulting, tax, audit, financial risk advisory, assurance and enterprise risk services. The company employs more than 260 000 professionals in more than 150 countries globbally.
DELOITTE & TOUCHE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The funding opportunities in a form of a bursary is awarded to applicants who wish to further their studies in certain disciplines. Bursaries are awarded on a financial needs basis and are linked to satisfactory academic achievements.
The company has set out some conditions attached to the bursary and once you have completed your studies, you may have to work for a period of time. The amount of money is different for each bursary. Most bursaries do not cover all your expenses so you have to be prepared to meet some of your costs.
Deloitte & Touche awards bursaries to students studying towards a Chartered Accountancy qualification. Applicants must be well-rounded individuals who perform equally well in all areas of their lives.
Other qualities that would strengthen an application include high energy levels, good communication skills and self-confidence. To apply for a bursary with the, please review the criteria you need to meet to be considered.
DELOITTE BURSARY VALUE?
The bursary offers successful applicants the following:
- Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation and Meals
- Books Allowance
Please note the bursary cover changes from year to year.
DELOITTE BURSARY STUDY FIELDS
The bursary is awarded to deserving students. Bursaries are awarded to learners studying towards a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountancy stream degree qualification (undergraduate or postgraduate).
DELOITTE BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Applicants must be South African OR Namibian citizen
- Applicants must have completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Applicants must have completed Mathematics in Matric or currently doing Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Applicants must be studying or intend on studying towards a CA-stream undergraduate or postgraduate qualification
- Applicant must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA accredited University
- Applicants must wish to pursue a career in the Chartered Accountancy profession
- Academic requirements for Accounting major
- In your first or second year of study and have a achieved a minimum overall average of 70%
- In your third year of study and have a achieved a minimum overall average of 65%
- Completed at least 4 subjects in your previous academic year of study
On completion of their studies, students are required to complete a 3 year traineeship programme with the company.
HOW TO APPLY FOR DELOITTE BURSARY?
Applicants who are interested in this bursary can register online, click on the highlighted link below and register.
BURSARY CONTACT DETAILS
Contact Person: Galiema Petersen (Personal Relationship Officer)
Tel: 021 427 5631
Email: [email protected]
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024