HATCH BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
Hatch Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Get details and gudeline on how to apply for Hatch Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing date for 2024 academic year.
HATCH BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Hatch is inviting applications for the bursary from South African students. You must be a highly motivated students if you wish to be considered for this bursary programme.
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be studying or intending to study a BSc or BEng in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution in South Africa.
- Tertiary students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
HATCH BURSARY STUDY FIELDS
- Bsc or BEng in Mechanical Engineering
- Bsc or BEng in Electrical Engineering
WHAT DOES HATCH BURSARY COVER?
- Vacation work
- Additional services to support bursars during their studies
The following documents must accompany your bursary application:
- Your South African Identity Document
- Your Grade 12 results
- Complete transcript of your tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
HOW TO APPLY FOR HATCH BURSARY?
Applications must be submitted online at:
Hatch Bursary Application 2024: Civil Engineering
(USE REF: 88793)