CONCOR BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
Concor Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Get all details on how to apply for Comcor Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing in October 2023.
Concor offers bursaries each year for those entering further/higher education institutions, pursuing careers that will benefit the construction industry. Bursaries are limited to studies within construction, engineering, built environment and safety management. We offer bursaries from 2nd year onwards, and bursaries are allocated in accordance with the future skills needs of the company.
CONCOR BURSARY DETAILS
Concor supports the development, availability and retention of skilled human capital directly related to the Company’s requirement. Our Company provides financial assistance to enable students to qualify for a degree or advanced diploma at a recognised South African University or University of Technology so as to provide the Company with high calibre graduates to ensure that the medium and long term needs for suitably qualified staff are met.
Applicants must meet the prescribed eligibility requirements before being considered for selection for a bursary. The bursary will cover 100% of tuition costs, and an accommodation allowance will be paid.
CONCOR BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from the Company within two months from the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- In order to qualify for a Concor bursary, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be younger than 30 years old
- Be a full time student studying towards a relevant BSc Civil Engineering or BEng Civil Engineering Degree or Advanced Diploma in Civil Engineering at a recognised South African university/ university of technology
- Have at least successfully completed 1st year of study
- Have no other bursaries awarded by another institution/company
CONCOR BURSARY – HOW TO APPLY?
You must apply online via Concor Bursary Application 2024
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024