The merSETA bursary opportunity will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields. If you have the ambition to work in one of the five merSETA sub-sectors and have excellent grades in mathematics or physical science (merSETA) may be looking for you.
MerSeta Bursary 2024 Online Application
The merSETA bursary scheme will make it possible for you to gain the skills and grounding needed to make your mark in the manufacturing and engineering fields.
- B.Sc Engineering Electrical (light and heavy current) and Electronic
- B.Sc Engineering (Chemical)
- B.Sc Engineering (Metallurgy and Materials)
- B.Sc Engineering (including Mechatronics)
- B.Sc Engineering (Industrial)
University of Technology Option
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Light and heavy current & electronics)
- Engineering Metallurgy & Materials
- Mechanical Engineering (including Mechatronics)
- Industrial Engineering
- Production and Operations Management
- Polymer Technology
30 June for the first semester and 30 September 2023 for the second semester
How To Apply?
For more information on the bursary scheme visit your university bursary office, contact our bursary scheme officer or visit www.merseta.org.za
Bursary Scheme Officer
P O BOX 61826