SABT Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Get all details on how to apply for SABT Bursary bursary 2024/2025 before the closing in January 2024.
SABT bursary availed by The South Africa Bulk Terminals (PTY) Ltd hereby invites applications from students who wish to receive funding to further their studies in 2024. Bursaries are open to all study fields offered in universities and universities of technology in South Africa.
SABT Bursary Eligibility Criteria
In order for your application to be considered for 2024 academic year, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must under 35 years old (at time of registration for studies)
- You must be currently in Matric in 2022 or have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full-time in 2024
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must NOT be receiving any other bursary funding
- You must be unemployed
- You must be available for on-site work experience if required
- Preference will be given to students who reside and study in Durban and in accordance with SABT’s Employment Equity and Business Operational requirements
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
What Does The Bursary Cover?
The bursary covers the following students expenses resulting from their studies for the particular year:
- registration fees
- tuition fees
- examination fees
- other cost associated with studies as approved by SABT
How To Apply?
Simply download and complete the SABT Bursary Application Form 2024
Send complete form by email to [email protected]
31 January 2024
List of Bursaries For 2024