Palabora Mining Company Bursary. Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites undergraduate students studying at any recognized Universities/Universities of Technology within South Africa.
Palabora Mining Company Bursary Description
These bursaries are awarded on academic merit only.
- Bursaries opportunities are available for the following disciplines for 2022 academic year:
- Engineering: (Mechanical, Electrical, Mining, Metallurgical, Chemical, Civil, Industrial, Mechatronics, Process Control)
- Building and Construction
- Information Technology, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Data Analytics
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, Actuarial Science, Internal Auditing
- Sales and Marketing, Digital Marketing, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Transport
- Human Resource Management, Industrial Psychology, Corporate Communication, Law, Business Management
- Agriculture, Food Science, Food Technology, Chemistry, Environmental Health, Safety Management, Environmental
- Science, Bachelor of Science
- Geology, Analytical Chemistry, Mine Surveying
- Medicine, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Biomedical Technology, Nursing
- Bachelor of Education
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- Currently enrolled at a South African institution of higher learning registered with DHET.
- Must be between 16 – 35 years old with no criminal record.
- Ability to demonstrate potential academic success.
Preference will be given to candidates from Ba-Phalaborwa Community.
The bursary is renewable annually, depending on academic performance.
There is no obligation on the part of PMC to offer students vacation work and Internship Program.
- The bursary covers the following:
- Full tuition.
- Meals and
- Books allowance.
- Short-listed applicants may be required to undergo psychometric assessments and interviews.
How to apply:
Interested and qualifying candidates can apply online on Palabora Mining Company Bursary 2023 and use “PMC2022” as the promotional code when you register your profile.