MAZARS BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Mazars Bursary Application 2024/2025 – get all details needed to submit your aplication for Mazars Bursary before the closing date in October 2023.
Mazars bursary is awarded to deserving applicants who demonstrate commitment to their studies and a career with Mazars. This financial assistance is limited to accounting bursaries students within the borders of South Africa.
ABOUT MAZARS BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS OF STUDY
Bursaries for 2024 academic year will be awarded to undergraduate and postgraduates successful applicants enrolled toward a SAICA-accredited degree. Studies must be undertaken at a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution (SAICA Accredited programmes and institutions).
MAZARS BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The company considers applications it receives in line with our transformation policy. They give preference to EE candidates. Please note that these bursaries available are for the 2022 academic year.
Successful bursars are required to:
- Complete a 3-year SAICA TIPP training contract (articles) uwith Mazars
- Be available for vacation work at least once during their studies
- Submit academic results at the end of each semester
- Attend social functions held by the firm (only if attendance is required)
Mazar looks at applications from students if they meet the following criteria appearing below:
- Applicants must be citizens of South Africa;
- You must enrol as a full-time student OR have the intention of studying a SAICA-accredited degree from a SAICA-accredited tertiary institution (at undergraduate or postgraduate level)
Mazars considers each application for a bursary on its own merit. They take the following factors into account:
- Academic performance;
- Financial need
You must include the following documents to support your application:
- Application documentation:
- Motivational letter and CV
- Copy of ID and full academic transcripts
HOW TO APPLY FOR MAZARS BURSARY?
All applications must be submitted online via Mazars Bursary Application 2024
LIST OF OTHER BURSARIES FOR 2024