SEDISA TRUST BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
Sedisa Trust Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – get full details and guidelines to apply for Sedisa Trust Bursary 2024 before the closing date.
ABOUT SEDISA TRUST BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
SEDISA Black Women Education Ownership Trust was established in 2010 with the objective of empowering black women in South Africa by providing education bursaries. The bursaries are available to eligible South African Black Women who choose a field of study as designated by the Trust from time to time.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Quantity Surveying
SEDISA Black Women Education Ownership Trust, the focus of the Trust is to assist previously disadvantaged young women of colour in obtaining a tertiary education.
The young women that the trust support would not have had an opportunity to study further without the Trust. By funding these Students SEDISA ensure they are able to obtain a tertiary qualification .
WHAT DOES SEDISA TRUST BURSARY COVER?
- Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation and Meals
- Text Books
MORE ABOUT SEDISA TRUST BURSARY – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be a Black female (in terms of the BBBEE codes)
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the fields listed above, in 2022
- You must be registered to study at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- You must be financially disadvantaged
- You must have a strong academic record
HOW TO APPLY FOR SEDISA TRUST BURSARY?
The bursary application must be done online at SEDISA Trust Bursary 2023 Online Application
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent results: Matric certificate, Matric final results or academic transcripts (certified copy)
- Latest academic transcript (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on institutions letterhead)
- Fee statement from your tertiary institution (on institutions letterhead)
- List of study related costs (tuition fees, prescribed books, accommodation etc) (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve the bursary and how it will make a difference to your life
- Curriculum Vitae
Bursar Contact Details
For all queries related to this bursary programme, please contact SEDISA directly:
Email: [email protected]
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024