ILASA Bursary 2023/2024 Application – Get all details on how to apply for ILASA Bursary 2023/2024 before the closing in October 2023
The ILASA Bursary inites applications from students in the Built Environment Sector and in Landscape Architecture who wish to get funded in 2024. The aim of the scheme is to contribute to build greater capacity, commitment and accountability in the sector.
ILASA Bursary Eligibility Criteria
If you wish to be considered for this bursary applicants must be enrolled or intend enrolling for a qualification in Landscape Architecture. You will have to be in one of the following accredited institutions of higher learning:
- University of Cape Town
- University of Pretoria
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
The bursary will assist successful aplicants with partial cover for the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees and accommodation fee (in exceptional circumstance). The maximum amount ILASA pays for each reciepient is R40 000 per year.
ILASA Bursary Application Requirements
- Applicants must be a South African citizen or a South African naturalized citizen
- Applicants must be studying or intend on studying towards a Landscape Architectural degree (undergraduate or postgraduate)
- Applicants must be studying or intend on studying at one of the following tertiary institutions, which is registered and accredited with SACLAP (South African Council of the Landscape Architectural Profession): University of Cape Town, Cape Peninsula University of Technology or University of Pretoria
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% in your previous year of study
- You must produce proven financial need
- Previously disadvantaged and financially needy applicants will be given preference
- Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How To Apply For ILASA Bursary?
Documents that must be attached to your applicatio form:
- Certified copy of the most recent pay-slip of the breadwinners.
- Certified copy of the balance sheet of breadwinners if self-employed.
- An unemployed parent / guardian / husband / wife should indicate unemployed on the declaration and submit a sworn affidavit to that effect.
- If there is no one in the family who is formally employed, state where the family income is derived from e.g. hawking, seasonal employment, etc
Bursary Contact Details
ILASA Bursary Committee
Contact Person: Nadia Funke
Cell: 084 804 8924
Email: [email protected]