Hulamin Bursary Application South Africa 2024 – get all information and guidleines you need to help you apply for Hulamin Bursary 2024 before the closing date.
ABOUT HULAMIN BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
Hulamin is a leading aluminium semi-fabricator and fabricator of aluminium products. To achieve our goal of competing as equals with the best in the world, we offer bursaries on an annual basis in a number of disciplines that are key to our performance and long term sustainability as a business.
Bursaries are available in the following disciplines:
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- BSC Comp. Sc / Stats / Maths
WHAT DOES HULAMIN BURSARY COVER?
The Bursary offered by Hulamin is tailored to the individual and will typically include:
- Registration Fees
- Tuition Fees
- Accommodation and Meal Fees
- Book Fees
- Annual Cash Allowance
- Include notepad computer and required to work at Hulamin during at least one vacation period per year.
The company meet regularly with students who are receiving funding to ensure their studies are on track.Students get informed on time so that they all can be available.
HULAMIN BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Only South African citizens who are from previously disadvantaged background and are resident in Pietermaritzburg or its surrounding area are eligible.
- Students who are in Grade 12 must have:
- A minimum B symbol in Mathematics (higher grade), Physical Science (higher grade) and English for an engineering degree
- OR a minimum B symbol in Accountancy and English for an accounting degree
- Only students who intend studying for a first degree are eligible.
Students must meet the entry requirements at an approved University for the chosen field of study.
HOW TO APPLY FOR HULAMIN BURSARY?
Applications may be made for a University degree only.
In view of the large numbers of applicants, only successful candidates will be notified. This will be done by the end of October each year.
Please forward the Application form, curriculum vitae and certified copies of all available supporting documents to:
LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT OFFICE
The office is contactable on the details below:
Email: [email protected]
Postal: PO BOX 74, Pietermaritzburg, 3200
Hand Deliver: Moses Mabhida Road, Edendale, Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024 UNDERGRADUATE