SizweNtsalubaGobodo was established as a merger between two auditing firms in 2011 – Gobodo Incorporated and SizweNtsaluba. Gobodo Incorporated was a black chartered accountant firm who employed the first African black female chartered accountant in the country. SizweNtsaluba VSP was a advisory and business consultancy firm established in 1985.
The African firm offers a full range of advisory, auditing and forensic services. The purpose of the organisation is to contribute to helping develop African leadership via a leadership legacy which aims to adapt the African economic landscape.
The firm operates in a range of sectors including – Financial Services; Retail and Wholesale; Healthcare; Education; Technology, Media and Communications; Art, Entertainment and Broadcasting; Property and Construction; Transport, Logistics and Aviation; Energy and Chemicals; Defence; Agriculture; Minerals and Mining.
SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Description
The SizweNtsalubaGobodo bursary is intended for applicants who are about pursuing a career in Chartered Accountancy. Applicants must be willing to conduct themselves professionally, having an objective view, great integrity and excel technically.
Since the start of bursary awards, SizweNtsalubaGobodo have helped many black applicants achieve their dreams of becoming Chartered Accountants.
What Does SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Cover?
- Registration fee
- Tuition fee
- Prescribed Text Books
Please note the bursary cover may be changed from year to year based on the allocated budget by the company.
Bursary Study Options
- Chartered Accountant
SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary Eligibility
- Applicants must be South African citizen
- Applicants must be currently in Grade 11 or Matric year of study
- Applicants must have achieving a minimum of 60% in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be in need of financial assistance
- Applicants must be previously disadvantaged individual
- Applicants must be determine on becoming a Chartered Accountant (SA)
How To Apply For SizweNtsalubaGobodo Bursary?
Applicants who meet the minimum entry criteria, should email SizweNtsalubaGobodo and request the application form at:
You may be required to submit of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form:
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Grade 11 latest results (if currently in Grade 11)
- Matric latest results (if currently in Matric)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded a bursar
The closing date is not confirmed, please email them and enquire.
Tel: 011 231 0600