PIC Bursary Description
The Public Investement Corporation (PIC) is making a number of bursaries/scholarships available to applicants from previously disadvantaged background. The PIC is passionate about contributing to communities in which it does its business.
PIC Bursary Eligibility
The PIC bursary programme covers cost for applicants who wish to pursue the following studies:
- Accounting, Auditing & Finance (Corporate & Investment)
- Information Communications & Technology/Computer Science
- Investment Management
- Internal Audit
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Actuarial Science and Mathematical Statistics
- Data Analytics, Research
- Human Resources, Graphic Design
Who Must Apply For ?
- Only unemployed people living with disability (under 30 years) should apply. (Proof of disability must be attached)
- Currently in matric or have completed matric
- Students registered at an accredited institute of Higher Learning in South Africa, at under-graduate level (NQF 6 and 7) for the above-mentioned fields of study (This must be the first qualification)
- Be in financial need
- Academic achievement will be considered
How To Apply?
All applications for the bursary must be completed on PIC Bursary Application 2023
- All compulsory fields (*) must be completed
- All supporting documents must be certified (certified copies must not be older than 3 months at submission date)
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and Parent/Guardian in the case of minors
- Incomplete application forms and/or falsified, uncertified, invalid documentation will not be considered
What Does PIC Bursary Cover?
The bursary covers registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation and book allowance for all successful applicants.
9 December 2023