Impala Platinum (Implats) is making the following bursary opportunities available to students who are serious about making a difference in their lives and those of their families.
Impala Platinum Bursary Study Fields
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current only)
- Geology (Mining/Exploration)
- Mining Engineering
- BSC Chemistry Accounting B.Com
- Extractive Metallurgy
- Human Resources B.Com
- Mechanical Engineering
- Survey (Mining)
Incomplete application forms can not be accepted.
2. Applications close on 31 March
3. If Impala has not responded within 30 days after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.Should you qualify for a preliminary interview, it will take place at our Rustenburg operations situated in the
North West Province.
4. Please supply ALL information requested or give good reasons why you cannot provide it. Your applications will not be considered if you do not have university exemption, with minimum requirements, that is:
Maths: Rating Code 5 or 60%
Science: Rating Code 5 or 60%
English: Rating Code 5 or 60%
5. The following should accompany this application form:
– certified proof of your results
– full details of your academic transcript
– certificate of conduct from university (if already studying)
– a certified copy of your personal identity document
– your curriculum vitae/resume
6. NB: Any changes of address or contact details must be forwarded in writing.
Able to work well under pressure
Good communication skills
Able to use common sense
Decision making and problem solving skills
Leadership skills but still able to work in a team
How To Apply?
If you wish to apply for this bursary, please download the application form here.