HILLARY CONSTRUCTION BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Hillary Construction Bursary Application 2024 – get all information you need to help you apply for the Hillary Construction Bursary 2024 before the closing date in November 2023.
ABOUT HILLARY CONSTRUCTION BURSARY
Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying and Surveying students are invited to submit their financial assistance applications for 2024 academic year. The bursary is limited to South African students who are pursuing their Diploma or Degree qualifications in recognized universities and universities of technology.
HILLARY CONSTRUCTION BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
The following criteria is set out by Hillary Construction and only applicants meeting the following will be considered:
- South African citizen / permanent resident
- Matric exemption certificate and proof of academic results
- For University students – Minimum symbol C for Maths and Science
- For University of Technology students – Minimum symbol D for Maths and Science
- Minimum of 65% aggregate rating
MORE ABOUT HILLARY CONSTRUCTION BURSARY – ANNUAL VALUE
The bursary covers the following expenses of successful applicants:
- annual registration fees,
- tuition fees,
- examination fees,
- monthly allowance for accommodation,
- travelling expenses and
- study-related equipment
HOW TO APPLY?
If you are comfortable that you meet the requirements set out above, you must send your CV and proof of academic results via email to [email protected]
Only applicants who meet the requirements will have Hillary Construction Bursary Application Form 2024 sent to them.
BURSARY PROVIDER CONTACT DETAILS
- Office: +27 (0)15 293 1221 – Office
- Fax: +27 (0)86 480 5115
- Email: [email protected]
30 November 2023
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024