Hitachi Bursary – Hitachi SA wishes to extend invitation to students to apply for the Hitachi Kenkijin Bursary Trust for 2023 academic year.
Hitachi Construction Machinery Southern Africa Co (Pty) Ltd. is committed to supporting the development of inspiring young people who want to change their future.
Young people who dare to dream differently.
Hitachi Bursary Eligibility Criteria
In order for your bursary application to be considered you must meet the following criteria set out by Hitach SA:
- You must be South African citizens
- Able to demonstrate financial need
- You must be between 16 and 35 years old
- You must be currently in Matric in 2022 or have completed Matric
- You must have a strong academic record
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric, if completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying towards a qualification within one of the fields listed above, in 2023
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% in your current studies, if already studying
Applicants may apply from any of the following streams:
- Scholars: Currently in Grade 12 with good academic results so far, or scholars who have completed Grade 12 with an average 70% pass rate
- Students: New (first-year) and current (second-year to post-graduate) students registered with a higher education institution
- Current students must have an average pass rate of 70% in Mechanical Engineering / Industrial Engineering / Bachelor of Science / BCom Accounting / Bachelor of Commerce
- Artisans and students studying towards becoming artisans: including Diesel Mechanics, Auto-electricians, and Millwrights
Anyone able to prove the above and willing to sign a one-year commitment agreement.
When is the application closing date?
First intake: 9 December 2023
Second intake: 16 January 2024
Third intake: 30 January 2024
All information provided will be kept confidential as required by POPIA.
Your consent to provide us with your contact information in compliance with POPIA will be required.
For those younger than 18, consent is required from your guardian
How To Apply For Hitachi SA Bursary Programme?
Apply online via Hitachi SA Bursary Application 2023