KOUGA WIND FARM BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Kouga Wind Farm Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – get all information, requirements and guidelines to apply for Kouga Wind Farm Bursary 2024 before the closing date in January 2024
ABOUT KOUGA WIND FARM BURSARY
The bursary programme is a financial assistance program that is offered to South African students who are pursuing studies in the renewable energy sector. The bursary program is funded by the Kouga Wind Farm, which is a renewable energy project located in the Eastern Cape province of South Africa.
MORE ABOUT THE KOUGA WIND FARM BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
Interested students are invited t submit their applications to Kouga Wind Farm. The bursary programme is open for 2024 academic year.
Here are the fields of study catered for:
- Undergraduate Degree, Diploma or Certificate studies in ANY field
- Trade skill and specialised courses (including Electrical work, Plumbing, Building, Motor Mechanic, Culinary, etc)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR KOUGA WIND FARM BURSARY
Applications must come from students who reside in the following locations:
- Sea Vista or
To be eligible for the 2024 bursary opportunity, students must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be studying towards a qualification in the renewable energy sector at a recognized public university, university of technology, or TVET college in South Africa
- Have a good academic record
- Have a household income of not more than R350,000 per annum
- Returning Beneficiary: you must have passed a minimum of 75% of your 2023 modules and you must have completed 50 hours of community service on time in 2023.
KOUGA WIND FARM BURSARY VALUE & BENEFITS
The Kouga Wind Farm Bursary offers a number of benefits to students, including:
- Financial assistance to cover tuition fees, accommodation costs, living allowance, and other expenses
- Mentorship and career guidance from experienced professionals in the renewable energy sector
- Networking opportunities with other students and professionals in the sector
- Access to exclusive resources and training programs
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE KOUGA WIND FARM BURSARY?
Applications must be done online via Kouga Wind Farm Bursary Application 2024 before the closing date appearing below.
To apply for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary, students must submit the following documentation:
- A completed application form
- Certified copies of their identity document and matric certificate
- Certified copies of their proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution and parents’ or guardians’ identity documents
- Certified copies of their household income statement and community service certificate (if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR KOUGA WIND FARM BURSARY
12 January 2024
Tips for improving your chances of success
Here are a few tips for improving your chances of success when applying for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary:
- Make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements
- Submit a complete and accurate application form
- Provide supporting documentation for all of your claims
- Write a strong personal statement that explains why you are interested in the bursary and how it will help you to achieve your career goals
- Tailor your application to each donor company
The Kouga Wind Farm Bursary is a great opportunity for South African students who are passionate about pursuing a career in the renewable energy sector. The bursary program can help students to overcome financial barriers and achieve their educational goals.
If you are interested in applying for the Kouga Wind Farm Bursary, be sure to visit the Kouga Wind Farm website for more information.
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024