MultiChoice Bursary Description
Multichoice bursary invites application from students who wish to receive financial assistance for 2023 academic year. The opportunity to receive funding from Multichoice is now open for applications until 27 January 2023.
Multichoice bursary helps about 200 successful applicants every academic year. This is after they Beneficiaries can renew the bursary by submitting their transcripts of their academic performance for the year they received financial assistance.
Study Fields Covered
- Actuarial Science
- Information Engineering
- Information Technology (Artificail Intelligence & Robotics)
- Electronic Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science
- Data and Information Science
- Digital Media Technologies
Is Multichoice Bursary Still Open?
Applications for this bursary open on early January of each academic year and close on 27 Janaury 2023. Students who wish to receive funding for 2023 academic year will have to submit their applications in January 2023.
Multichoice Bursary Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants must meet the following requirements in order for their applications to be considered:
- Applicants must be South African citizens
- Your age must not be above 28 years old
- They must be registered at an institution of higher learning within the boarders of South Africa
- You must meet qualifying criteria that has been put forward by Mutlichoice
- Applicants must have performed at a minimum overall average of 70% in Matric, if not studying yet
- Applicants already in tertiary must have performed at a minimum overall average of 65%
What Does Multichoice Bursary Cover?
The bursary will pay for the students cost towards the following:
- Annual renting fees
How Do I Apply For Multichoice Bursary?
If you meet all requirements that are stated and you want to enrol for 2023 academic year, you are invited to apply for funding from Multichoice.
Your application must be accompanied by this set of documents:
- Your identity document (ID)
- Your latest academic performance report (certified copies of your results transcript)
- Attach proof that you have been accepted to study at a higher education institution
- Disabled applicants are welcome and must attach medical certificate to that effect
You are directed to submit your application via Multichoice Bursary Application 2024
Bursary Applications Closing Date For 2023
27 January 2023 is the closing date and late applications will not be considered.
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024