AECI Limited Bursary Application 2024
AECI Limited Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Find below How to Apply for AECI Limited Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing date.
AECI Limited is a South African chemicals company which was founded in year 1924. It is listed in the South African Stocks Exchange commonly known as the JSE. It has its headquarters located in Johannesburg.
AECI provides value-adding services and products to its customers by employing science, technology and industry knowledge.
AECI LIMITED BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRETERIA
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Applicants must be studying or intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Above-average academic record
AECI LIMITED BURSARY STUDY FIELDS
- Plant Pathology
- Food Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
In order for your application to be assessed you need to attach the following to your aplication:
- Your South African ID document (certified copy)
- Your Grade 12 latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Your Grade 12 certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record/ transcript, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance into tertiary institution
- Your Curriculum Vitae
- Attach a motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
HOW TO APPLY?
You must contact AECI Limited directly:
Tel: 011 806 8700
Email: [email protected]
30 September 2023
List of Bursaries For 2024