BBD Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – Get full details on how to apply for the BBD Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing date in November 2023.
ABOUT BBD BURSARY
BBD Bursary & Beyond Programme is designed as the opportunity for interested applicants to launch a successful career in software development by providing them with what you need to excel.
We are an international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks. Our experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, insurance, telecoms and public sectors. We maintain our track record by using our vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
MORE ABOUT BBD BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
The bursary provides funding for students who intend or are pursuing the following qualifications:
- Bsc / BEng Civil Engineering
- Bsc Quantity Surveying
- Bsc Construction Management
- Computer Science
BBD BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
As a BBD bursary, you need to meet the following basic requirements:
- Be a South African citizen
- Currently studying or preparing to study towards a degree in IT at a recognised South African University
- Have a minimum overall academic average of 70% (Matric) or 65% (Tertiary)
- Have a passion for creating and building software and ideally have some cool stuff ready to show us
HOW TO APPLY FOR BBD BURSARY?
You must submit your application online via BBD Bursary Application 2024
When applying, don’t forget to include:
- Your updated CV
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your matric certificate
- University acceptance letter
- A copy of your latest academic transcripts
- A link to your personal coding projects on GitHub or similar (if you have)
By applying for this position, you understand, consent and agree that BBD may solicit a credit and criminal report from a registered credit bureau and/ or SAPS (concerning positions that require trust and honesty and/ or entail the handling of cash or finances) and may also verify your educational qualifications and employment history
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024