FASSET BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
FASSET Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – get all details needed in order to submit FASSET Bursary 2024 before the closing date set out.
FASSET BURSARY FIELDS OF STUDY
The FASSET Bursary is a financial assistance program for South African students who are pursuing studies in the finance and accounting sector. The bursary scheme is funded by the Finance and Accounting Services Sector Education and Training Authority (FASSET).
The FASSET bursary will be awarded to successful applicants in the following fields of study:
- Accounting Bursaries
- Actuarial Science Bursaries
- Audit Bursaries
- Business-related studies Bursaries
- Finance Bursaries
- Tax Study Bursaries
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE FASSET BURSARY
To be eligible for the FASSET Bursary, students must:
- Be a South African citizen
- Be studying at a recognized public university, university of technology, or TVET college in South Africa
- Be studying towards a qualification in the finance and accounting sector
- Have a good academic record
- Have a household income of not more than R600,000 per annum
FASSET BURSARY COVER & BENEFITS
The bursary make funds available to pay for the following cost of beneficiaries:
- tuition fees
- meal allowance and
- data allowance
The FASSET Bursary offers a number of benefits to students, including:
- Financial assistance to cover tuition fees, accommodation costs, living allowance, and other expenses
- Mentorship and career guidance from experienced professionals in the finance and accounting sector
- Networking opportunities with other students and professionals in the sector
- Access to exclusive resources and training programs
HOW TO APPLY FOR FASSET BURSARY?
Applications must be submitted online via: FASSET Bursary Application 2024
To apply for the FASSET Bursary, students must submit the following documentation:
- A completed application form
- A certified copy of their identity document
- A certified copy of their matric certificate
- A certified copy of their proof of acceptance at a tertiary institution
- A certified copy of their parents’ or guardians’ identity documents
- A certified copy of their household income statement
The deadline for applications for the FASSET Bursary is typically in February of each year.
Tips for improving your chances of success
Here are a few tips for improving your chances of success when applying for the FASSET Bursary:
- Make sure you meet all of the eligibility requirements
- Submit a complete and accurate application form
- Provide supporting documentation for all of your claims
- Write a strong personal statement that explains why you are interested in the bursary and how it will help you to achieve your career goals
The FASSET Bursary is a great opportunity for South African students who are passionate about pursuing a career in the finance and accounting sector. The bursary scheme can help students to overcome financial barriers and achieve their educational goals.
is open to applicants who wish to further their studies in 2023. Applicants must enrol is any university or university of technology within the boarders of South Africa. FASSET has set out limited career studies that can be pursued with their financial support. Fields not listed will not be funded.
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024