VBK BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
VBK Bursary Application South Africa 2024 – get all details and guidelines you need to know to apply for VBK Bursary 2024 before the closing date.
VBK BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
VKB makes available a number of bursaries to top-performing students or prospective students. Applicants for the bursary programme must be interested in studying at an accredited institution of higher learning.
You must have valid Matric certificate with a pass aggregate of 70% on all subjects. Applicants still on Matric must send Grade 11 and current Grade 12 results.
- Applicants must be South African citizen
- Applicants must have completed Matric
- Applicants must be studying towards a qualification within one of the fields listed above
- You must be in your 2nd or higher year of study
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
- You must be hard-working and inquisitive
MORE ABOUT VBK BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
If you wish for your studies to be funded by VBK, you must undertake one of the following qualifications:
- B.Com Accounting
- B.Com in Risk Management
- B.Com in Marketing
- LLB or B.Com Law
- B.Com in Economics
MORE ABOUT VBK BURSARY – VALUE & BENEFITS
Successful applicants will have their 2024 academic year tution fees paid in full. Additionally, recipients for the bursary will get an opportunity to do vacation work.
HOW TO APPLY FOR VBK BURSARY?
Interested students must download the VBK Bursary Application Form 2024 and complete it.
Once you have completed the form, return it with the following items:
- Your ID document (certified copy)
- Your Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record/ transcripts (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of university enrolment or acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application
Complete application form and documents required must be emailed to [email protected]
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024 UNDERGRADUATE