Samancor Bursary South Africa 2024 – Find details and guidelines to submit your application for the Samancor bursary.
While you study the Samancor bursary you might find the following bursaries interesting to you:
This company is looking for bright young minds to join its bursary scheme at its Eastern Chrome Mines and Western Chrome Mines business units
If you are a talented Grade 12 learner with provisional university admittance or completing your 1st – 3rd year of study at a reputable and recognised South African University, we would like to hear from you.
ABOUT THE SAMANCOR BURSARY – STUDY FIELDS
Bursaries are issued to successful applicants in the following fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Mining Survey
SAMANCOR BURSARY ELIGIBILITY
- Applicants must have completed Matric OR you must be currently in Matric
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic abilities
- Applicants must be enrolled OR have been provisionally accepted to study within one of the fields listed above (first, second, third or final year of study)
- Applicants must be enrolled OR have been provisionally accepted to study at a recognised University in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR SAMANCOR BURSARY?
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Ensure that you answer all the questions and that the information you provide is accurate.
Your application will not be considered if you do not submit proof of your academic results and full details of your academic record.
You must include a Curriculum Vitae with the following information:
School / University contact details
Extracurricular Activities at School / University past four years
Special Achievements at School and/or University past four years
Briefly explain why you have chosen to pursue your intended career (not more than a 100 words)
Please ensure that the following are attached to the application:
- Certified copy of your
- Standard 8/Grade 10 results (certified copy)
- Standard 9/Grade 11 results (certified copy)
- Current Matrics must submit certified copies of their latest Matric latest results
- Certified copies of Matric certificate (if Matric is complete)
- Full tertiary academic record, if at tertiary level (on institutions letterhead)
- Proof of provisional university acceptance, if applicable
- Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of provisional university acceptance (if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR SAMANCOR BURSARY
How To Apply?