WESTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
Western Cape Department of Health Bursary 2024 – The Department of Health in the Western Cape is offering a bursary opportunity to qualifying individuals who are studying or accepted to study full time in the fields Health and Science studies.
WESTERN CAPE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH BURSARY FIELDS OF STUDY
The indivuduals must be South Afriacan citizens and studying or accepted to study in the following fields of Health and Science:
- B Nursing (at University of Western Cape / Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- Degree Medicine (at University of Stellenbosch / University of Cape Town / University of Free State / University of Pretoria / University of the Witwatersrand)
- Degree Pharmacy (at North West University – Potchefstroom campus / University of Western Cape)
- B Tech Nursing R 174 / Diploma in Nursing R 171 / Higher Certificate R 169 (at Western Cape College of Nursing – Athlone, George or Worcester campus)
- BSc Radiography in Therapy, BSc Radiography in Diagnostic or BSc Radiography in Ultrasound (at Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
- Bachelor of Emergency Medical Care (at Cape Peninsula University of Technology)
Western Cape Department of Health Bursary Value
- Tuition Fees
- Registration Fees
- Examination Fees
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- Applicant must be a South African citizen.
- Applicant must be currently in Matric or have completed Matric.
- Applicant must be studying or accepted to study full time towards studies in one of the Health Science fields listed above.
- Applicant must be studying or accepted to study at one of the approved tertiary institutions listed above.
- Applicant must be enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to your studies.
Students awarded the bursary are required to work back after completion of their qualification, which means that they are required to work for each year of the funding that they receive.
How To Apply?
- Apply at HEI for your required qualification.
- Register on the Department of Health Bursary System.
- Login and complete the online application form.
- Upload all required documents on the system.
List of documents required for the Departmnet of Health Bursary:
- Applicant ID document (certified copy)
- Applicant most recent qualification/ academic results (certified copy)
- Applicant parents or guardians proof of income (certified copy)
- Applicant proof of residence (certified copy)
- Motivational letter to support your application
29 September 2023
For any queries about the Western Cape Department of Health bursary, please contact the department directly. Please do not contact the department if this bursary is closed.
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024