OLD MUTUAL BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Old Mutual Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – get all details and guideline to help you apply for Old Mutual Bursary 2024 before it closes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – OLD MUTUAL
Old Mutual is a pan-African financial services group that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key markets in 14 countries. The group’s purpose is to champion financial inclusion and drive sustainable economic growth across Africa.
Old Mutual’s key business segments are: Life insurance, offering a range of protection and savings products; Wealth management, providing investment solutions to individuals and institutions; Banking, offering transaction and lending services; Asset management, managing investments for individuals and institutions; and Personal care, providing healthcare products and services.
ABOUT OLD MUTUAL BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS OF STUDY
If you wish to apply for funding for 2024 academic year, you must be studying towards one of qualifications listed below:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Business Management Studies
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
MORE ABOUT OLD MUTUAL BURSARY – VALUE AND BENEFITS?
The bursary will take care of the following expenses while you focus on your studies:
- tuition fees,
- study materials,
- accommodation in residence,
- meals and
- a return flights home
WHO IS ELIGIBIBLE FOR OLD MUTUAL BURSARY 2024?
In order to be eligible for the Old Mutual Bursary you must meet the following criteria:
- South African citizenship is required.
- Applicants must be under 21 years old.
- Completion of Matric or current enrollment in Matric is necessary.
- No post-Matric qualifications should be obtained.
- Pursuit of an undergraduate Accounting Science (Chartered Accounting Stream) qualification is mandatory.
- Enrollment or application for enrollment at one of the specified tertiary institutions is required.
- A minimum of 70% in Mathematics (not Mathematics Literacy), 60% in English HL or 70% in English FAL, and 70% in all other Matric subjects is essential.
- Commitment to entering the Old Mutual CA Training Programme and subsequent employment with the company is crucial.
- Preference will be given to students from underrepresented designated groups, including those with disabilities, and those from previously disadvantaged backgrounds or with demonstrated financial need.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OLD MUTUAL BURSARY?
You must download and complete Old Mutual Bursary Motivation Form
The next step is to complete Old Mutual Bursary Application 2024 online.
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (One page; find an example of a student CV here)
- Photograph (Head and shoulders)
- Grade 10, Grade 11, and Matric school reports
- Matric certificate (If Matric has been completed)
- Proof of acceptance or conditional acceptance at University (If applicable)
- Full academic transcript (If currently studying)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE OLD MUTUAL BURSARY
31 July 2023
CONTACT DETAILS FOR THE BURSAR
Tel: +27 (0)21 509 2656 or +27 (0)21 504 7285
Email: [email protected]
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024 UNDERGRADUATE