MTN BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
MTN Bursary Application 2024/2025 – Get all details on how to apply for MTN Bursary 2024/2025 before the closing in May 2024.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – MTN
MTN South Africa is a telecommunications company operating in the Republic of South Africa. With a strong presence in the country, MTN has become one of the leading providers of mobile and data services, catering to millions of customers across the nation.
Established in 1994, MTN South Africa has continually evolved to meet the changing needs of its customers in the rapidly advancing world of technology. The company offers a wide range of services, including voice calls, SMS, mobile internet, fixed-line solutions, and digital entertainment options.
MTN South Africa prides itself on providing reliable network coverage and a seamless mobile experience. With a focus on innovation and customer satisfaction, the company strives to deliver cutting-edge technology and exceptional service at competitive prices.
Not only does MTN South Africa connect people through reliable communication services, but the company is also committed to making a positive impact on society. Through various corporate social responsibility initiatives, MTN contributes to education, health, and community development projects, empowering individuals and enhancing the overall well-being of communities.
Overall, MTN South Africa is dedicated to staying at the forefront of the telecommunications industry, providing quality services, and shaping a connected future for its customers in South Africa.
MTN BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- You must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised South African tertiary institute
- Good academic record
- Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged students
ABOUT MTN BURSARY – STUDY FIELDS
- Accounting Science
- Internal Accounting
- Business Risk Management
- Human Resources Management
- Electrical Engineering (Light Current)
- Computer Applications
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Software Development
- Information Systems
Training Programme Benefits
- Market related renumeration
- Generous study leave,
- Payment of APT and QE2 exams
- Skills training
- Phone allowance
- Canteen allowance
- Reduced traffic – MTN offices are located outside the busy business hubs
- Development of your career possibility in a global and multinational company while receiveing exposure locally at MTN Group financial head offices
MTN BURSARY OBLIGATION
Bursary beneficiaries who receive funding from MTN must work back the number of years equal to the years they received bursary from the company. Upon completion of their studies, students must to work for the company for the period equal to tenure of their bursary
MTN BURSARY CLOSING DATE
The closing date for MTN bursary applications is 31 May 2024. These dates might change because of covid-19.
HOW TO APPLY FOR MTN BURSARY?
You must submit your application in one of the following ways:
The Bursary Department
MTN Bursary Connection
P.O. Box 32597
By Email: [email protected]
By Fax: 011 912 5127
MTN BURSARY 2024 REQUIREMENTS?
The application for MTN bursary must be accompanied by a set of documents that are listed below:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (on tertiary institution letterhead)
- Latest academic transcripts (certified copies)
- Proof of enrollment in one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Proof of household income (latest payslips/ affidavit if unemployed/ pension statement if on state pension)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining where you see yourself in the future and how this bursary will help you achieve your dreams
List of Bursaries For 2024