LIST OF COMMERCE BURSARIES IN SOUTH AFRICA
Commerce Bursaries in South Africa offer you the opportunity to have your expenses taken care of while you focus on your studies. There are interesting careers that you can pursue in commerce that will change your life. Get a bursary and follow your dreams.
COMMERCE BURSARIES – CAREERS YOU CAN PURSUE
We have compiled a list of few careers you can pursue in commerce. Here are they:
- Marketing and Sales: Marketing and sales graduates are exposed to implement marketing campaigns, generate leads, and close deals. This environment requires
- Accounting and Finance: Accountants and financial analysts prepare and analyze financial records, help businesses make financial decisions, and ensure compliance with financial regulations.
- Marketing and sales: Marketing and sales professionals develop and implement marketing campaigns, generate leads, and close deals.
- Human resources: HR professionals manage the human capital of an organization, including recruiting, hiring, training, and performance management.
- Business Analysis: Business analystsare hired to solve problems and improve business efficiencies. They put in place processes to be followed when solving serious problems. The business might be restructured such that it is equiped to make better decisions.
- Insurance and risk management: Insurance and risk management professionals help businesses and individuals identify and mitigate risks.
- Management: Managers oversee the day-to-day operations of businesses and teams.
LIST OF CAREERS YOU CAN PURSUE WITH COMMERCE BURSARIES
Here they are:
- Chartered accountant
- Investment banker
- Chartered financial analyst
- Cost accountant
- Business development manager
- Project manager
- Product manager
- Supply chain manager
Below is the list of Commerce Bursaries that are published with the aim of helping students looking for financial support.
- FirstRand Foundation Bursary
- Power Group Bursary
- EWSETA Bursary
- Sage Bursary
- Auditor General South Africa (AGSA) Bursary
- Industrial Development Corporation (IDC) Bursary
- KN Inzuzo Trust Bursary
- Nedbank Bursary
- SAICA Thuthuka Bursary Fund
- Rheinmetall Denel Munition Bursary
- Naspers Bursary
- Mhlathuze Water Municipality Bursary
This list of commerce bursaries is not exhaustive and gets updated each time a new bursary is open for applications.