KPMG Bursary Bursary Application 2024 – KPMG operates as a global network of independent member firms providing audit, tax and advisory services; working closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Member firms’ clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-profit organisations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
KPMG member firms can be found in 155 countries. Collectively they employ more than 162,000 people across a range of disciplines.
KPMG Bursary Bursary Application 2024
At KPMG, we offer two unique bursary opportunities for students studying towards becoming SAICA accredited Chartered Accountants, or CAs(SA). Our Pure Merit Bursary is awarded based solely on your academic results, while our Merit Bursary with Financial Needs is awarded based on both your academic results and your financial position.
What Does KPMG Bursary Cover?
The bursary cover student’s cost towards the following:
- Tuition Fee
- Registration Fee
- Accommodation and Meals
- Text Books
Please note the bursary cover may be adjusted from year to year based on budget allocation.
KPMG Bursary Options
Bursaries are available for studies towards a SAICA accredited Chartered Accountant, or CAs(SA) qualification.
Please note the follow:
- The Pure Merit Bursary will be awarded based on academic results alone, for students who don’t need extensive funding
- The Merit Bursary with Financial Needs will be awarded based on academic results AND financial need, for students who would otherwise not be able to attend university.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying or intend on studying full time towards a SAICA recognised degree
- You must be studying or intend on studying at a SAICA recognised tertiary institution
- You must have a strong academic record
KMPG Bursary Application Form
Click on the highlighted link below, download and complete the bursary application form.
The following documents must be submitted clear copies along with your completed application form:
- University official fee statement, no older than 2 weeks (on university letterhead)
- Statement of any additional costs (such as residence)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, including most recent results (on university letterhead)
If applying for a Merit with Financial Need bursary, please add:
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ 3 months bank statements AND utility bill if unemployed)
- Proof of other financial assistance
Applications must be submitted via email to to the office where you intend on completing your articles:
Johannesburg or Durban office: [email protected]
Cape Town office: [email protected]
Port Elizabeth office: [email protected]
This bursary is open all year round (No closing date)
Please contact KPMG directly:
Tel: 011 647 7111
Email: [email protected]