TTI BURSARY APPLICATION 2024
TTI Bursary Application 2024 – get all details needed to know what is expected from you to apply for TTI Bursary 2024. Applications have no closing date.
Bursaries offered by TTI are all from the private sector with the effort to assist undergraduate students in the main. There are some postgraduate bursaries that you can apply for. Bursaries are not only limited to universities but extend to universities of technology, TVET colleges and agricultural schools.
TTI BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
In order for your application to be considered by TTI, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Applicants must be able to prove that they have been accepted into a DHET registered university or college in South Africa
- You must be enrolled for your first undergraduate qualification
- Applicants must be Black in accordance with the B-BBEE codes (African, coloured, Indians)
- Previously disadvantaged background are encouraged to apply
- The missing middle candidates whose parents or guardians have a combined income of more than R350 000 per annum.
- Preference will be given to high achievers
WHAT DOES TTI BURSARY COVER?
The following expenses will be taken care of by TTI:
- tuition fees,
- study material,
- a monthly meal or transport allowance,
- coaching and
- psychosocial support
HOW TO APPLY?
Applications must be completed online via TTI Bursary Application 2024
Your application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- South African ID (certified copy)
- Proof of registration or acceptance letter from the institution of your choice
- A full academic record including the latest available results
- A clear head & shoulders photo
BURSARY CONTACT DETAILS
If you wish to enquire about anything relating to TTI Bursary simply email [email protected]
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024