KZN HUMAN SETTLEMENT BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
KZN Human Settlement Bursary Application 2024/2025 – get all details, dates, requirements and guidelines needed to apply for KZN Human Settlement Bursary 2024.
KZN HUMAN SETTLEMENT BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
KZN Department of Human Settlements is offering bursaries to students who reside in Kwa-Zulu Natal province. In order for your 2024 academic year application to be considered, you must be between the ages of 18 and 35 years.
Candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds must apply. Students with disabilities are encouraged to apply for this bursary programme.
MORE ABOUT KZN HUMAN SETTLEMENT BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
Applicants for the bursary must be pursuing a Construction Management degree in 2024 academic year.
HOW TO APPLY?
Interested students must download KZN Human Settlement Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
- A completed bursary application form (obtained from the Departmental Website)
- Certified copy of the applicant’s Identity Document and that of parent’s’ or guardian’s’
- Certified copy of Matric Certificate or Grade 11 Report
- Proof of income of parent /guardian (payslips, proof of SASSA payout or bank statement not older than 3
- Proof of residence (letter from local leadership, councilor, parent’s/guardian’s utility bill with an affidavit
from the South African Police Service (SAPS)
- Proof of registration / acceptance letter from the institution of higher learning
- Proof of unemployment from the Department of Labour if parents / guardians are unemployed
- Motivational Letter
15 November 2023