The Reatile Foundation Trust is an NPO that was established by Reatile Group (Pty) Ltd. In line with the Founder and Chairman of the Reatile Group’s passion about socio-economic development of South Africa.
The Reatile Foundation Trust is inviting applications for full-time Engineering and Built Environment
students who will be enrolled for the second, third or fourth year of their degree studies in 2023. Reatile Foundation Trust will sponsor a student once only per level of study.
Bursary Eligibility Criteria
- Must be a South African citizen and Black as defined in the BEE Act;
- Must demonstrate a financial need which means a combined household gross income must not
- exceed R30 000 per month;
- Must not be receiving any other financial support for bursaries from other third parties;
- Candidates must clearly indicate in the motivation letter a capacity to make a difference on
- completion of studies;
- Studying in the field of Engineering and Built Environment at UJ;
- Must be registered as a full-time student and be registered for either second, third or fourth year in 2023; and
- Must have obtained a minimum average of 65% in 2022.
What Does Reatile Foundation Trust Bursary Cover?
- Registration fees and a book allowance
- Tuition fees;
- Accommodation fees;
- Meal allowance
How To Apply For Reatile Foundation Trust Bursary?
Download Reatile Foundation Trust Bursary form and complete it. Make sure you attach the following:
• Completed application form;
• Curriculum Vitae;
• A motivation to demonstrate leadership capability on completion of studies;
• Certified copy of an ID document; and
• An academic record (must include marks not a certificate)
• Proof of combined household gross income
3 February 2023
For any information or clarity related to Reatile Foundation Trust please contact Ms Emily Faro at +27 10 593 2415 or [email protected]