NEDBANK BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
Nedbank Bursary Application South Africa 2024 – all details and guidelines to apply for the Nedbank Bursary 2024 before the closing date set out.
ABOUT THE BANK – NEDBANK
NEDBANK BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
South African applicants who wish to study in 2024 academic year can apply for Nedbank Bursary programme. You will be eligible if you meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently in Grade 12
- Matriculated within the last 2 years but taking a gap year
- Currently studying at a South African Public University
- Currently studying at a South African Public University of Technology
- Be a South African citizen;
- Be in grade 12 or have completed grade 12 within the past two years;
- Have passed matric with a minimum average of 65%;
- Meet the entry requirements for the qualification and university you want to study at; and
- Complete all sections, sign and date this application form.
MORE ABOUT NEDBANK BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
Nedbank bursary. Nedbank South Africa intends awarding bursaries to students who are enrolled or intend enrolling in qualifications courses offered by universities and universities of technology in South Africa. Nedbank bursaries are managed through Nebank Bursary Fund (NBF).
Your application will be considered if you are pursuit one of the following studies:
- Bachelor of Science in Mathematics and Statistics
- Bachelor of Science in Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Science in Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture
- Bachelor of Science in Property and Construction Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Human Resourcing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Business Science
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce in Mathematics and Statistics
- Bachelor of Commerce in Banking
- Bachelor of Commerce in Risk Management
- LLB (or other law degree)
- National Diploma in IT/BTech IT
- National Diploma Property-related Studies
- Nation Diploma in Quantity Surveying
- The Nedbank Bursary cannot be used to pay for existing loans or debts. This principle also applies on the Investec bursary.
- Funding is applicable for the 2023 academic year only.
- Bursaries are given at the sole discretion of Nedbank Education Trust. Any decision to award a bursary will be final and
- Nedbank will not enter into further communication with applicants who were not successful.
- If you have not heard from us by the end of the year, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- The bursary is applicable only for undergraduate studies at a South African Public University or University of Technology.
- Applicants will be considered according to academic performance and financial need as determined by a financial needs test.
- Application forms that are not signed, incomplete or incorrect will not be considered.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NEDBANK BURSARY?
Applications must be done online via Nedbank Bursary Application 2024 before the closing date.
Here is the list of documents that are required when you submit your application:
- ID document or card (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate AND latest tertiary results, if currently in 1st year at University (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary results AND mid-year results, if currently in 2nd or 3rd year at University (certified copy)
- A completed Nedbank Financial Checks Affidavit (.pdf) – it must be signed by the applicant AND parent or guardian
Bursary applications must be submitted online through the provided link. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Applications will be reviewed and shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria outlined above.
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024