SIBANYE STILLWATER BURSARY DESCRIPTION
Sibanye-Stillwater wish to extend its invite to prospective learners who would like to receive financial assistance in a form of a bursary from the company. Applicants for this opportunity must come from local communities and labour sending areas.
Sibanye Stillwater Bursaries Available
These are available options:
- Mechanical Engineering Bursaries
- Electrical Engineering Bursaries
Note: To be eligible for the 2024 bursary programme you must study towards BSc, BTech, BEng Tech or Advanced Diploma.
www.grads24.co.za wishes to emphasize that all bursary opportunities we update you with have a closing date and we will update you should Sibanye Stillwater bursary date change.
Who Must Apply For SIbanye Stillwater Bursary Programme?
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Applicants must reside within the Sibanye-Stillwater’s local community and labour sending areas
- Applicants must have successfully completed Grade 12
- Applicants must be studying or registered to study full-time, towards one of the above qualifications, for the 2022 academic year
- Applicants must be studying or registered to study at one of these institutions: University of Pretoria, University of Johannesburg, University of the Witwatersrand or North-West University
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum overall weighted average of 60%
- Preference will be given to female students in their 3rd or 4th year of study
How To Apply?
You must submit your application online via Sibanye Stillwater Bursary 2024
Grads24 wishes to remind all applicants for Sibanye Stillwater bursary must use (Reference number: 508072) when submitting their online applications.
To help the company evaluate applications, the following documents are needed:
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Proof of registration or acceptance at UP/ UJ/ WITS or NWU, for the 2022 year (on institutions letterhead)
- Full academic transcript (on institutions letterhead) (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae