Jones and Wagener Bursary Description
Jones and Wagener Bursary 2023. Grade 12 South Africans are invited to submit their applications for funding of their studies.
Bursary Closing Date: 31 July 2023
Location: South Africa
Applications must be for the courses that are indicated below:
- Bachelor Engineering/Bachelor Science in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor Engineering/Bachelor Science Geology
- Bachelor Engineering/Bachelor Science Geochemistry
- Bachelor Engineering/Bachelor Science Environmental studies
The bursary will cover students cost towards minimum university tuition fees but could also include accommodation and a limited textbook allowance.
Who Can Apply?
- You must be a South African tertiary students and Grade 12 to be accepted.
- Your academic merit, financial need will be of consideration.
- You must have achieved an average pass mark of 75% in both Physical Science and Mathematics in order to be considered.
Jones & Wegener Bursary Obligation
Bursary beneficiaries may be required to do 6 weeks paid vacation work in Rivonia or Centurion during holidays. Once studies are completed bursars will be expected to work for Jones & Wagener for a period equal to the period for which the bursary was held.
The closing date for Jones & Wegener Bursary is 31 July 2023. Applicants who have not received any communication from the company by 31 October must consider their application unsuccessful
How To Apply?
Applications must be done via the company website www.jaws.co.za
Please ensure you have the following information available:
- Personal details, incl ID number, id photo, etc.
- Your academic records
- Digital copy of your: ID, CV and academic records, as well as a recent colour photograph as you will be required to upload this information
Jones & Wegener Bursary Contact Details
If you are having technical difficulties with our online form then please contact [email protected]