CSG BURSARY APPLICATION 2024/2025
CSG Bursary Application South Africa 2024/2025 – here are all details of guideline and instuction to apply for the CSG Bursary 2024 before it closes.
ABOUT THE COMPANY – CSG
CSG, established in 1982, is a globally recognized provider of software and services that empower companies to monetize and digitally enhance the customer experience.
Driven by their vision of providing flexible, seamless, and limitless communications, information, and content services for everyone, CSG has garnered numerous awards for its innovative solutions.
CSG BURSARY ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
In order for your bursary application to be considered for 2024 academic year, you must meet the following criteria:
- South African citizenship is mandatory.
- Matric completion is essential.
- Full-time enrollment in a qualifying field is required.
- Completion of the first year of study is a prerequisite.
- Ongoing undergraduate or postgraduate studies in the second year or beyond are necessary.
- Attendance at a recognized tertiary institution located in the Western Cape or Gauteng, South Africa is obligatory.
MORE ABOUT CSG BURSARY – FIELDS OF STUDY
You must be pursuing or intending to pursue a qualification in one of the listed study fields:
- Computer Science
- Human Resources
- Industrial Psychology
- Information Technology
- Software Development
BURSARY VALUE & BENEFITS
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses while you focus on your studies:
- tuition fees,
- prescribed textbooks and
- a monthly stipend
The bursary will be awarded for 12 months/ 1 academic year and is renewable, based on satisfactory academic performance.
HOW TO APPLY FOR CSG BURSARY?
Applications for 2024 academic year have closed. We will update as soon as CSG opens for new applications
LIST OF BURSARIES FOR 2024