Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund Bursary – Get detailed information and guidelines to help you submit your bursary application for 2024 academic year.
Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund Bursary
The LPFF bursary gets awarded to students who wish to study towards a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Iuris or B Proc degree. It is also awarded for a similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
The LPFF bursary will be awarded for the period of 2 year (max) and will cater for your tuition fees.
- You must be a South African student or permanent resident
- Be in possession of Matric
- You must enrol in a university within the borders of South Africa
- Be studying towards a Bachelor Arts (Law), Bachelor Commerce (Law), B luris or B Proc degree
- Preference will be given to students in great financial distress but with a strong academic record
How To Apply?
You must download the Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund Bursary Application Form 2024 here.
Your completed application form must be returned with the following:
- Your passport size photograph
- Your SA ID document
- If not a South African, please attach a certified copy of your permanent residence in South Africa
- Attach your official transcript of your academic record, until the end of the first semester of this year?
- Attach your recent testimonial by the Dean of your Faculty of Law or his assignee
- Original bursary application form
Applications must be returned to the following address:
Legal Practitioners Fidelity Fund
P O Box 3062
By Hand Delivery:
Mr Shawn Africa
Attorneys Fidelity Fund
5th Floor Waalburg Building
28 Wale Street