Megchem hereby is invites applications from students who wish to apply for bursary funding, for the 2022/ 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for studies within the following fields:
- Accounting (BCom)
- B Proc
- Chemical Engineering
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Law (BCom)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Supply Chain (BCom)
www.zabursaries.co.za is committed to keeping you up to date with the latest bursary opportunities, and this article covers all details about the Megchem Bursary.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Who Can Apply?
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African national
- You must be currently registered and studying towards a qualification in one of the fields listed above
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited institution of higher learning in South Africa
- Preference will be given to students from previously disadvantaged backgrounds
How To Apply?
Students who meet all of the criteria can apply by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Most recent academic results (on institutions letterhead)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Short motivational letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]